Skip to content
Internet Fact Database
Menu and widgets
RTE’s “The Late Late Show” is the world’s second-longest-running talk show.
None of the winning couples of “The Bachelor” TV Show, in 16 seasons, have remained married.
50% of Netflix users watch an entire season of a TV show in just one week.
TV show “16 and pregnant” and spin-offs may have prevented about 20,000 teen pregnancies in 2010, a study says.
TV show House M.D. saved a patient in Germany when doctors remembered watching the same symptoms in an episode.
MTV’s reality show Jersey Shore is called Macaroni Rascalls in Japan.
TheTruman Syndrome is a psychological disorder in which patients believe they’re living in a reality TV show.
Capuchin monkeys show biases against humans who deny help to others.
Only 1% of people infected with Polio show symptoms. The other 99% are contagious and don’t know it.
During the Cold War, the U.S. seriously considered dropping an atomic bomb on the Moon to show off its military superiority.
Despite popular belief, studies show men are not more flatulent than women.
TV Show “Seinfeld” made US$2.7 billion on reruns through June 2010 since it went off the air in 1998.
After reviewing all episodes of TV Show “Friends”, it has been estimated Joey owed Chandler about US$114,260.
Many of the cars on MTV’s “Pimp My Ride” show were in the shop for up to half a year and broke down after they were pimped.
Norway’s NRK TV channel shows include an 8-hour train ride, a 12-hour knitting show, a 12-hour log fire and 18-hours of salmon spawning.
Research has shown that domestic cats never forgive. They fail to show signs of reconciliation like other animals do.
Each episode of the last season of TV Show “Friends” cost US$10 million.
You are required to show up to vote in Australia. If you don’t, you’ll face a fine.
During WW2, Canada gave out buttons to people who tried to enlist but were refused due to medical reasons to show their willingness to fight.
An eerie prophecy attributed to Nostradamus regarding the 9/11 attacks was in fact fabricated by a college student in 1997 to show how easily such prophecies can be misused.